Sunday, September 25, 2011

There's A Reason Why? and A Time for Everything...

There's a reason why the sun rises to the east and sets in the to the west
For this is the time for the darkness to spread and the night to rest


There's a reason why clouds form up in the sky
For this is the time for a new rain fall from up high


There's a reason why season's change
For this is the time for winter chill instead of the summer heat


There's a reason why do flowers bloom and wither soon
For this is the new time for a new bud to give beauty and bloom


There's a reason why green grasses turn pale
For this is the time for new ones to grow and wane


There's a reason why leaves fall from trees
For this is the time for a brand new leaf to shine


There's a reason why the sea waves rush to the shore
For this is the time for the sand to feel the saltiness it brings


There's a reason why the water in the pond runs dry
For this is the time for the rain to ease the drought


There's a reason why people fail or fall
For this is the time for them to stand tall


There's a reason why people succeed
For this is the time that they've learned from where they fall


There's a reason why people die and leave
For this is the time for a new human being to live


There's a reason why everything had to end
For this is the time for a new beginning and a new journey to spend


There's a reason for everything...
For there's a time for a brand new day with another thing...


Author's Note:



Sometimes we don’t understand what the world brings to us, what we have to face tomorrow. We may feel happy and sad at the same time but that’s how life is, full of surprises. What is important that even if life is uncertain we try to live it to the fullest, do what you want to do and be who you wanted to be? It’s been awhile that I’ve posted another poem for this blog I guess there’s a reason why and time for another post. I’ve been busy juggling a lot of things sometimes sleep seems like a hard earned reward. But then again I’m happy with what’s going on with my life right now, not that I want more. I’m just living what I have right now. I’m making memories, extending my network and building new friendships that I would be spending my most precious time here on earth.


Anyways my dear readers, if there are things that you are experiencing right now that you don’t know why is it happening or why you? Right now you wouldn’t know the answer but time will come things will fall into pieces and you’ll know and you’ll be thankful that you had that very same experience that you’ve had no matter how good or bad it is. Share it, learn from it, show your cuts and bruises, your battle scars and tell the next generation that you’ve been to hell and back and if I made it you will...

1 comment:

App Developers India said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share