Sunday, September 4, 2011

You



You bring me joy
When I am sad
You cheer me up
When I am down


You show me love
When I hated everyone
You give me hope
When I lose the will to cope


You make me feel
When I’m feeling numb
You are there
When I have no one


You are the best
The very best thing
That happened to me
And my sorry life –


Authors Note:


We always have someone, a go to guy or gal. Yes, someone that shows us the positive or the beautiful side of life when we feel worst about life and our existence. Someone we can trust, who wouldn’t lie to us and tell it straight in our face. There’s someone who will tell us that what we did is wrong; someone who would give us good advices.

Someone who would give us a shove when we are being stubborn, we might be the worst person ever but someone will surely see through it and genuinely care about us. It is nice to know that someone trust in our skills in whatever we can do. Someone who will tirelessly believe in us and push us to be the best of what we can be.

Someone who would show us the light, someone who would be waving lights at the end of the dark tunnel to show us where to go. Let’s be thankful that amidst all the things that’s happening in our life. And don’t forget to appreciate that someone –


1 comment:

App Developers India said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.