Monday, July 25, 2011

Doomed

I’m tired and losing hope
With my endeavours, I can’t cope

I’m down and feeling small
When will I get up and stand tall

I’m so depressed and feeling sad
With life, I’m getting mad

I’m doing my best
But I didn’t pass life’s tests

I’m trying to solve my problems
But after one there comes another

I’m hoping to deal with life
But it seems that it is not enough

I’m fighting alone
I think I need back up from home

I’m wishing and praying
That I will surpass these tests

I’m positive!
That after all these, I’ll live –


Author's Note:

There’s a time in our lives that we may feel frustrated, defeated, crushed to the ground and doomed. It’s ironic that we feel like we’re invulnerable from some point then so pathetic and hopeless in another. It’s hard to be in this stage of our life.

At first we try to do our best, to fight one battle after another but we are only human beings. We need air to breath, food to eat and rest to recuperate from life’s blow by blow punches. We need to heal the wounds, we need to stop the bleedings, to put some bandage but it feels like life is so cruel he peels of one bandage at a time to expose our open wounds. And to prove that life’s cruel enough, he might add a pinch of salt, a spoon full or even more until we cry out and pass out from pain. It seems like the echoes or our cries for help are like a sweet symphony playing for his victory.

Life might beat us down, he might take away our hands but we will keep on kicking, he might take away our legs but we will keep on charging, biting. It’s as if life may take away everything but as long as we breathe we will live.

Some might lose hope and give up, it’s easy to give up o ourselves but think of all the people around you. Those who share their lives with you, do you think they don’t have endeavours that they have to face daily? Do you think they were all smiles and worry free?

They are not! Think of them and not of yourself, live for them and not for yourself and you will pass one life’s test at a time. No one’s worry free from problems let the problems worry you. Fight, fight again even it takes forever...

2 comments:

Goodie said...

Emo Dudes and chic must read this!

Anonymous said...

I just pray whenever I feel it that way and even cry whenever I'm so down. But yeah, the courage will still come from within you whenever you've decided to fight and move on with life.