Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love Story

Just when you least expected
Love really comes unplanned
No matter whom you are,
No matter what you are


Even if it’s just online,
In our virtual world we’re fine
When your simple random chats
Become a regular “Hi’s” and “Hello’s”


Zion’s a perfect place
An Ideal Perfect World
Where the two of us meet
In our small corner, we tryst


Knight in shining armor you really are,
To a damsel in distress so far
A real regular companion you are to me,
Whenever you are in, then I’m with you


Even distance is not a hurdle
Because I trust you and it’s for real
Like a light bulb we’ve been on and off,
We always fight but we fall in love even more


Each day, each night
You are within me
Every second, every minute
My heart trusts you blindly


Forever maybe,
Together we’ll try to be
Our love will never fade
Even distance we will invade –


Author’s Note:


We are living in a virtual world, theoretically we are. We are checking up on our friends and families status online, we do have phone calls and text messages to keep them posted on what they do and what we do in return. There’s a lot of community based on-line games where people young and old interact each and every day. Sometimes we spend more time online than being outdoors; I don’t have anything against this hobby. Believe me, I’d rather stay home and be in front of my computer than outside uncomfortable with the weather and traffic just to get to one point or another.

This poem reflects how two people separated by distance, by their personal beliefs compromised and settled on an emotional state where they understand and love one another. A game which is purely created for leisure and pleasure becomes a key factor for two people to meet and greet and eventually fall in love and form a strong bond that ties them to one another. I am glad that even in an outlet like this; somehow more than three or four couples find each other and develop a special bond. This is one of the wonderful works of love. Regardless of perceptual thoughts, regardless or the negativity that a long distance relationship might work. One, two or more couples survive the rush –

(This is a request from one of my reader, names were withheld by request. I hope this poem will inspire more people about your love story and may you feel and share love with each passing day)

No comments: